Registered Nurse (RN) -Operating Room PRN
The operating room team at Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you have experience as a operating room registered nurse and are interested in becoming a part of our surgical services nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. Were hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
Why Choose P/SL?
• Located in Downtown Denver, we are the largest hospital in Colorado and the only tertiary/quaternary care facility in a seven-state region
• We render patient care to a wide range of patients from several surrounding towns and states
• We embrace diversity and learning within our 18 OR Suites
• The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures 2013
• Our staff appreciates our facility location, friendly physicians, and unique procedure mix
• We have a highly skilled team of Registered Nurses and Surgical Technicians that make our operating room the place to be whether youre a patient or an employee
Our Service Lines:
• Complex Orthopedics & Spine
• Orthopedic Oncologic Surgery
• Limb Preservation
• Complex Plastic Microvascular Reconstruction
• Liver/Kidney Transplant
• General Surgery
• Robotics - 3 da Vinci XI and and 1 Medrobotics systems, the least invasive option for surgery
• Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Gynecologic Surgery
• Urogynecologic Surgery
Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical Center (P/SL) provides state-of-the-art, complex medical care in the heart of Denver. Patients come from six states in the Rocky Mountain region, including Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, New Mexico, and South Dakota. Centers of Excellence Include: Advanced Center for Spinal Microsurgery. Bariatric Surgery. Cardiac Rehabilitation. Certified by the American Association of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Colorado Blood Cancer Institute. Comprehensive Cancer Programs. The Denver Clinic for Extremities at Risk. Denver Wound Healing Center. Diabetes Management Center. High-risk Obstetrics, Level IIIC NICU & Pediatrics. Hyperbaric Oxygen Medicine. Kidney Transplant Center. Level IV Trauma Center. Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Sleep Study Lab. Spine and Joint Care Specialty Services. Vascular Center Thoracic Outlet Program
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room oversees and directs the care of the surgical patient. The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for the care of patients in all-surgical specialties. The Registered Nurse serves as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.