Operating Room Nurse - Orthopedic - Sign-On Bonus
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
NEW Joint Replacement Center of Excellence Opening Summer 2018!
Sign-On Bonus Available!
One year OR RN experience = $5,000
Two or more years OR RN experience = $10,000
Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedic Surgery/OR
Full Time Days
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
TriStar Centennial Joint Replacement Center of Excellence
- Convenient "hospital within a hospital" Orthopedic center with patient waiting areas, preoperative, operating rooms and post anesthesia bays all on the same floor
- Ten (10) state-of-the-art Orthopedic surgery suites
- Twenty (20) bay dedicated Orthopedic Preoperative Unit
- Seventeen (17) bed PACU
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for knee, hip and spine programs
- Ortho Nurse Navigator Program
- Physical Therapy Room
- Pre-Operative Education Classes
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Responsible for the delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- Maintains an aseptic and safe environment in the operating room.