Registered Nurse (RN)-Pre-Admissions Testing Spine and Total Joint Center PRN
The Pre-Admissions team at Sky Ridge Medical Center Spine and Total Joint Center is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you are interested in becoming a part of our nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. Were hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE SKY RIDGE TEAM?
• Level II Trauma Center
• Rated # 1 in Safety by Consumer Reports
• Top performer in Spine & Orthopedics; more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado
• Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE
• OR team awarded HCA Presidents Award
• Fast-growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR teams
• Single line leader (CNCs) for Ortho & Spines
• Dedicated center in the hospital, private entrance and leadership team
• Major sourced equipment: 7 Hana tables, OSI tables, 4 new rooms, no ORs smaller than 650 sq ft., MAKO, robotic technology
• Flip rooms
• Dedicated Surgical Services Educator
• Pre-admission testing team to support the Surgery Department
• SPD department liaison
• Dedicated Radiology techs
• Focus on the experience of our patients, surgeons and staff
• Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country
• Emphasis on getting patients back to a healthy, active lifestyle
Provides patient care utilizing the nursing process - assessment, care planning, implementation, and reassessment - for identified patient populations per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. Documents patient care administered. Promotes interdisciplinary communication and care. The delivery of care is based on the age, physical, psychological, cultural, safety, and learning needs of the individual patient. Demonstrates basic and unit specific competencies. Supervises contract RNs, MST, and CNAs. Performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at SRMC. Supports and follows SRMC policy and procedures. Displays positive support for the values and mission of Sky Ridge Medical Center.