RN Clinical Coordinator Med/Surg
- Assists the Director with projects, committee preparation, and other information management and duties as assigned.
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and maintains relationships respectfully with all customers.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of processes in the unit and throughout the facility on an ongoing basis
- Supports the mission of the hospital and provision of care for the assigned unit and throughout the facility
- Directly supervises RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and Unit Clerks on the assigned unit
- Promotes teamwork with all staff and other stakeholders and customers
- Utilizes the standards of Nursing Practice by the ANA and organize, modify, evaluate, document, and maintain the individualized plan of care.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care or the services delivered.
- Attends in-service presentations and completes all mandatory education requirements.
- Regular, punctual and dependable attendance per policy.
- Flexible and Service oriented
- Other duties as assigned.