Nurse Manager - RN
Nurse Manager - RN
New Brunswick, NJ
Children’s Specialized Hospital is one of the largest pediatric rehabilitation hospitals in the country, the pre-eminent provider of specialized healthcare services for infants, children and young adults, and a leading provider of inpatient and outpatient care for children from birth to 21 years of age facing special health challenges.
We are currently seeking an experienced Nurse Manager to oversee the quality of nursing care, as well as the management of personnel and systems for a specified nursing unit on a 24-hour basis.
- Overseeing daily operations of the department, including the measurement, assessment and continuous improvement of department performance
- Ensuring all department services are efficiently organized, directed and staffed
- Coordinating the development and implementation of policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services to meet customer expectations
- Conducting training and orientation sessions
- Promoting patient safety and safe work practices
- Developing and administering department budgets according to hospital guidelines
- Creating an environment that enables the department to fulfill its mission and meet and/or exceed its goals
- Handling other related management tasks as needed
To qualify, you must have a current NJ RN license, BSN, and at least 3 years of progressively responsible nursing leadership experience. AHA BLS Provider and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification required. Excellent decision-making, multitasking, problem-solving and leadership skills will be expected.
Along with a truly rewarding environment, we offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please apply online at:
CHILDREN’S SPECIALIZED HOSPITAL