Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Surgical Unit, Full Time, Nights and Rotating Weekends (7P-7A)
JFK Medical Center North Campus
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
2 East Surgical Unit
Full Time, Nights (7p-7a) and Rotating Weekends
West Palm Beach, FL
One family. Same exceptional care with access to a larger network of services. West Palm Hospital is now JFK Medical Center North Campus, an extension of your trusted JFK Medical Center family. By expanding our footprint, we are proud to offer you the best in comprehensive services and care.
Located in the heart of West Palm Beach, JFK North Campus is a 245-bed acute care facility with over 40 years experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Conveniently located right off I-95, and equipped with large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our comprehensive service offering not only establishes JFK North Campus as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our highly trained and caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
The hospital employs over 600 full and part-time employees and over 900 members on its medical staff. With our top-notch specialists, state-of-the-art equipment, highly skilled and compassionate caring staff, we are committed to delivering pleasant patient experiences and positive medical outcomes.
JFK North Campus is accredited by the Joint Commission and holds designation as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center. JFK North Campus is proud to be named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). These distinctions are a direct result of our physicians and employees commitment to clinical excellence.
JFK Medical Center North Campus is a member of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including:
vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Works under the direction of a Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse. Administers routine bedside care and performs non-complex treatments using aseptic technique. Takes and records vital signs as appropriate and follows appropriate charting system.
Include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates ability to assess, interpret and refer to nurse specific data: Is familiar with vital signs, normal ranges, reports abnormalities.
- Risk for falls and implements appropriate safety precautions
- Uses appropriate pain scale and initiates pain management standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of fluid needs, maintenance
- Provide education to patients and or significant other based on learning needs as identified by assessment.
- Obtains supplies and re-stock patients rooms, keeps rooms orderly and environment safe.
- Communicates and documents in an accurate and timely manner the patients care and the response to care.