Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit Career Fair - February 27 from 5:30pm-8:30pm
Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO
Be a part of our new Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit opening soon!! We're growing and we'd love for you to be a part of our team!
Join us for our Inpatient Rehabilitation Hiring Event! Mingle with Leaders and Recruiters and learn about our new unit opening in March 2018!! Dont forget to bring your resume!
Tuesday February 27th from 5:30pm - 8:30pm in the West Auditorium
: Centerpoint Medical Center
19600 East 39th Street S
Independence, MO. 64057
To RSVP click link below:
We are currently expanding and developing a new state of the art Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit. We are looking for experienced RNs with at least one year of acute hospital experience or one year of RN skilled rehab experience. We are also looking Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists.
If you are interesting in learning more about this exciting opportunity please plan on attending. Centerpoint Medical Center is growing and it is a great time to be part of our great hospital. Sign on bonus of $5000 available for RN's with at least 1 year of current RN hospital experience! Relocation assistance available for RN's moving from out of state.
Join Centerpoint Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of "Best Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri"!
Centerpoint Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson County, and part of HCA Midwest Health—Kansas Citys leading healthcare provider—was recently named to Nurse.orgs list, “Best Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri.” Nurse.org, the leading career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100 percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers, flexible scheduling and competitive pay.
Centerpoint Medical Center is an ANCC Pathway Excellence Designated hospital!
The Pathway to Excellence Program® recognizes health care organizations and long term care institutions for positive practice environments where nurses excel. Nurses trust that Pathway-designated organizations respect nursing contributions, support professional development and nurture optimal practice environments. Communities want satisfied nurses because they are better equipped to deliver higher quality care.
Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Womens Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.