RN (Registered Nurse) IV Therapy Full-time Evenings St. Joseph Medical Center
Our IV Therapy department is comprised of a Director, and two RN Clinical Mangers. Combined, these leaders have over 70 years of nursing and leadership experience and they truly enjoy mentoring and developing staff members. We are most proud of our teamwork and the quality of care we deliver to our patients.
You will be responsible for assessment, insertion, care and maintenance of vascular and non-vascular access devices, and management practices for selected infusion therapies.
What We Have To Offer To You:
• Opportunity to work with highly skilled team
• Faith-based culture with commitment to our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence where we value positive team players
• Gain experience in all hospital departments
• One-on-one orientation and specialized training
• Caring team with high morale
• Financial support for specialty certifications
• Tuition assistance for advanced degrees
• Opportunities for career growth within the growing and highly successful CHI Franciscan Health system
• Competitive wages, incentives and a generous employee benefits program
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred.
• Minimum of two years of experience in placing IV’s and managing CVADs within the last five years
• Experience placing PICC Lines preferred.
• Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• INS (Infusion Nurses Society) certification is preferred.
• BLS certification required.
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.