Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Telemetry (Med-Tele)
Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood, Texas
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - 3 ST Cardiac Telemetry (Med-Tele).
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab
for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Womens Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
Kingwood Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Telemetry (Med-Tele).
The 30-bed unit is a 24-hour provider of acute, medical care services to adult and geriatric populations with a wide variety of diagnoses.
- The Registered Nurse RN is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The Registered Nurse RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The Registered Nurse RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.