Registered Nurse PRN (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital - Houston, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
Since 1983, Cypress Fairbank Medical Center has offered a wide array of health services and specialties. At Cy-Fair Hospital, youll find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Cy-Fair Hospital works to meet the communitys needs with four emergency rooms at the hospital and three offsite, as well as two urgent care facilities offering night and weekend hours.
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit ICU).
- The ICU RN coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.