RN Case Manager
Southcentral Foundation is now hiring RN Case Managers in our fast growing Anchorage Primary Care Clinics!
Southcentral Foundation (SCF) is an Alaska Native owned, nonprofit health care organization located on the Alaska Native Health Campus in Anchorage Alaska. Our award-winning “Nuka System” of Care is based on customer-ownership and relationships, integrated care teams and traditional Native values. The Primary Care Center offers new, modern innovative facilities, computers, and other state of art equipment with a full spectrum of primary health care services for Alaska Native and American Indian families.
RN Case Manager
The ideal candidate will demonstrate capability to fulfill the tasks and duties of the RN Case Manager and provides excellent customer service skills, prioritizes tasks appropriately with a customer focus, is flexible and open to continuous quality improvement, comfortable delegating tasks for maximum efficiency, builds relationships with customers and staff while in a customer centered case management role, works as part of an integrated care team caring for a panel of customers, is comfortable with little to no face-to-face customer contact, and can spend 95% of work time on the phone coordinating customer needs. The RN Case Manager works autonomously making good nursing judgments with the ability to have difficult conversations when needed while maintaining positive relationships.
The Primary Care integrated care teams consist of a Provider, a RN Case Manager, a Certified Medical Assistant, and a Case Management Support staff. Other specialists can be added as needed. This integrated team has the opportunity to build relationship with customers over time to address their preventive, acute, and chronic healthcare needs which results in a high continuity of care and interdisciplinary teamwork.
Imagine working for an entire people, instead of a business. Southcentral Foundation can give you that job satisfaction. Come join our innovative, cutting edge, award-winning healthcare organization expanding the frontier of healthcare.
- $10,000 sign on bonus.
- Up to $20,000 toward relocation cost.
- No evening or overnight shifts.
- Tuesday through Saturday shifts
- Work a 8:00am to 5:00pm shift with holidays off.
- May travel to a rural village clinic once a year with provider.
- Work closely with a provider and case manager support staff to assist in administrative duties.
- Growth opportunities to a RN Case manager Specialist, and Senior RN Case manager role
- Integrated Care Team includes - certified nurse midwife, behavioral health, dietitian, pharmacists, complementary health providers, lactation consultant available for a quick consultation.
- New E.H.R for easy charting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current registered nurse license in the State of Alaska.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty.
- One (1) year nursing experience or successful completion of the RN Case Manager Training Program at SCF.
Come join our innovative, cutting edge, award winning healthcare organization expanding the frontier of
Salary DOE with excellent benefits including an employer matched 401K plan, generous paid leave, 12 paid holidays, employee medical, dental, vision, hearing and more.
To express interest in the RN Case Manager job opportunity, apply online at: https://www.healthcaresource.com/southcentralfoundation/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=103328