RN Float Pool
Who we are:
St. Anthony Hospital enjoys the benefits of being part of the CHI Franciscan family of hospitals and other health care services providing care to our communities throughout the beautiful South Puget Sound Region of Western Washington. Recreational opportunities abound here - we offer water sports, skiing, hiking, shopping, fine dining, theater and an overall excellent quality of life.
Our Nursing Float RN’s float to cover inpatient care needs throughout the hospital. Float nurses will care for patients with an interdisciplinary team. We are most proud of our teamwork and professionalism.
What We Have To Offer To You:
• Faith-based culture with commitment to our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence where we value positive team players
• Collaborative scheduling
• 12-hour shifts
• No on-call time required
• Financial support for specialty certifications
• Tuition assistance for advanced degrees
• Opportunities for career growth within the growing and highly successful CHI Franciscan Health system
• Competitive wages, incentives and a generous employee benefits program
All RN's complete a centralized hospital and nursing orientation in addition to a unit-based orientation which is structured to fit the needs of the RN's individual level of experience. In additional to a clinical, preceptor-based bedside orientation, RNs attend didactic classes that are specific to their unit.
As a float nurse you will provide pre-, intra- and post-operative nursing care to all patient populations undergoing surgical procedures. This work includes developing, implementing and assessing the patient plan of care in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams and the patient and family.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
• Med/Surg experience is preferred
• Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse is required
• Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.