RN - Labor & Deliver - Part Time Nights
This position is responsible for serving as the primary Registered Nurse delivering care to women who are admitted to the Family Birth Center.
Assesses and cares for post-partum and newborn patients.
Identifies and provides appropriate interventions to mothers with post-partum complications.
Provides support and education to breast-feeding mothers.
Identifies full-term infants at risk for complications and provides appropriate care to the full-term infant with complications.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN degree is preferred.
- Minimum 6 months previous RN experience required.
- Previous Mother-Baby experience is preferred or
- One to two years Med/Surg experience
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current BLS Healthcare Certification required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) completion within 6 months of date of hire.
- National Certification Corporation (NCC) or American Nurses Credentialing Center certification preferred.