RN - Ortho Unit - Part Time Days
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
This job is responsible for providing a wide variety of professional nursing services which focus on the provision of quality patient care consistent with Franciscan Health System (FHS) standards/values, applicable regulatory requirements and scope of practice for the nursing profession. Work also includes developing, implementing and assessing the patient plan of care during time of stay in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and the patient/family. An incumbent is engaged in direct patient care, including assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating and delegating work to members of the patient care team, and for providing education and consultation with patients, families, physicians and other staff members in implementing appropriate nursing interventions for optimal patient care.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN degree is preferred.
- Minimum 6 months previous RN experience required.
- One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current Healthcare BLS Certification.
- Specialty certification, as appropriate to the assigned work unit, is strongly preferred.