RN Outpatient Oncology Part-time Days
Our Oncology Department has four infusion clinics that are staffed wholly by RN’s. Our care team is made up of skilled surgeons, medical and radiation oncologist, nurse navigators and other oncology experts. We are most proud of our compassionate and exceptional quality care.
The Oncology Department Leadership team is comprised of a Director, two RN Clinical Managers and an RN Educator and work closely with the inpatient oncology manager. Combined, these leaders have over 180 years of nursing and leadership experience and they truly enjoy mentoring and developing staff members.
What We Have To Offer To You:
• Professional specialty team with over 50% of our nurses possess Oncology Certification.
• Highly collegial team
• Faith-based culture with commitment to our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence where we value positive team players
• Opportunity to work in an organization based upon quality and patient-centered care
• 8 hour shifts
• Financial support for specialty certifications
• Tuition assistance for advanced degrees
• Opportunities for career growth within the growing and highly successful CHI Franciscan Health system
• Competitive wages, incentives and a generous employee benefits program
You will provide care to oncology/hematology/various infusion patients. Implementing and assessing the patient plan of care in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams and the patient and family.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
• One year of related work experience is preferred
• Current Washington State Licensure as a Registered Nurse is required
• Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
• Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification preferred.
• Certification in Oncology nursing preferred.