RN - OR - Full Time Days
What We Have To Offer:
• Faith-based culture with commitment to our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence where we value positive team players
• Collaborative scheduling
• 8, 10 and 12-hour shift options
• Limited call
• Financial support for CNOR certification
• Tuition assistance for advanced degrees
• Opportunities for career growth within the growing and highly successful CHI Franciscan Health system
• Competitive wages, incentives and a generous employee benefits program
Our surgical services nurses provide pre-, intra- and post-operative nursing care to all patient populations undergoing surgical procedures. This work includes developing, implementing and assessing the patient plan of care in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams and the patient and family.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
• One year of related work experience is preferred.
• Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
• Certified Nurse of the Operating Room (CNOR) is preferred.
• Basic Life Support certification required.