RN - Cardiovascular - Part time Days
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
• If assigned to the Procedure area - previous cardiac cath Lab experience or a minimum of two years experience within the past three years in an acute care setting, i.e., ICU, PCU, PACU ER.
• Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump experience preferred
• Successful completion of department orientation.
• One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
• Current Washington State RN licensure
• Current Healthcare BLS Certification
• Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification or within six months of hire
• CCRN (Certification in Adult Critical Care) RN preferred
• IV competency must be attained within four months, training is available.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.