Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Telemetry Diabetes, Full Time Nights
- Contract Type
Certified Nursing Assistant, Full Time Nights (FTE .9)
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center a facility of HCAs East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical/surgery facility providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we are a designated Level II Trauma Center and have broken ground on a $75.6M expansion project to increase emergency room capacity and bring a new patient tower and parking garage to Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients within scope of practice. Assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Works under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Assists in admission, transfer and discharge of patients.
- Obtains vital signs on all patients (per unit policy and frequency); reports abnormal results to nurse co-assigned to patient.
- Provides basic nursing care to patients, including actions that meet psychosocial needs and physical needs.
- Demonstrates flexibility; is organized and functions in stressful situations.
- Manages and operates equipment safely, correctly, and respectfully.
- Reports changes in patients condition to nurse co-assigned to patient.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English