Clinical Lead OR
, a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive from the beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance of shops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortunes 100
, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
The Joint Commission
awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care
. We are also a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Level II Trauma Center, which means we provide fast, skilled care in lifes most difficult moments.
Additional information about our Operating Room:
- 15 OR Suite
- Teamwork environment where you will be responsible for helping everyone in the department (i.e. Scrub Cases)
- Types of surgeries conducted:
Trauma, Ortho, Cardiothoracic, and General Surgery
- Rapidly growing
unit looking for nurses who are highly reactive
- Leadership opportunities include being a part of Shared Governance councils
- A supportive culture focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
Flexible on the days worked to obtain full time schedule.
Two weekend shifts required during the hours 1900 - 0700
On Call: Available but not required