RN Registered Nurse ER Emergency Room 7P-7A up to10K Sign on Bonus
The Emergency Department
at LGMC in Salem, VA is now offering a sign on bonus up to $10,000 for 2 years of RN experience.
2-4 years experience- $5,000
5-9 years experience- $7,500
10 years experience- $10,000
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in the beautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 521-bed acute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale Regional Health System (LGRHS). Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. Lastly, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have ranked us among the top hospitals nationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to address heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Additional Information about our Emergency Department:
- 26-bed Emergency Department
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Nurse to patient ratio is based on acuity
- Served over 50K patients in 2015
- Part of LGMC Shared Governance councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification (bonus offered after completion)
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships