RN for OR Circulating Nurse (Registered Nurse)
Campus Eye Group is a large Ophthalmic and Optometric practice in Hamilton, NJ. We believe in the integrated care and progressive treatment of the eye, with a Primary care practice, Optical shop, LASIK Center, Retina Center, Diagnostic testing center, and AAAHC-accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center, under a single roof. We are steadfast in our belief that highly functional team work leads to the highest level of care and service for each and every patient.
As a Registered Nurse at the Campus Eye Group Surgery Center, you’ll be responsible for the management and provision of the immediate and short term nursing care needs of the peri-operative patient.
This position reports to the Supervising Nurse.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll provide quality and efficient patient care in the operating room, medical laser rooms, and procedure rooms.
- You’ll embrace the highest levels of customer service, ensuring the best patient experiences.
- You’ll participate in various non-patient care related activities such as quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control.
- You’ll interface well with all levels of staff, management and physicians, helping to drive a seamless and efficient work flow.
Why we’ll love you:
- You’re friendly and welcoming to patients, co-workers and physicians.
- You’re reliable, detail oriented, can multitask like a champ, and don’t get flustered when the pace picks up.
- You have strong critical thinking skills, yet are not afraid to ask questions.
- You are a graduate from an NLN accredited school of nursing or bachelors program, hold a valid NJ RN license and have your BCLS certification. Bonus points for having your ACLS.
- You’re independent when needed, a leader when needed, and content to backup or support for the most mundane of tasks, when needed.
- Bonus: You have previous experience with ophthalmic procedures, particularly in the operating room!
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help patients as they regain their best eyesight.
- You’ll work at a company founded by a visionary Optometric Physician, who opened the second Ambulatory Surgery Center (across all specialties) in all of New Jersey.
- Our Surgery Center has continually enjoyed Deemed Status.
- We offer a range of insurance plans, paid time off and a 401(k) with company match.
- We are a team. We enjoy what we do. We pick each other up, and pick up after each other.
If this could be your dream job, please submit a cover letter with your resume for review. Give us a glimpse beyond job titles and duties; who are you?