Grad RN HCA Residency 2018 (Progressive Care Unit)
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center
, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval
and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
HCA Nurse Residency Program (Progressive Care Unit)
(12 weeks total):
- The StaRN Program is primarily designed to provide the graduate nurse with the tools necessary to succeed in todays hospital environment.
- It will help you transition out of the classroom setting onto the unit by providing you with the following training:
- 5 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 7 weeks preceptorship in the Med/Surg
- Certification achieved:
ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI
After StaRN you will transition to our Professional Development Program
- 9 month program factored into your full time position in the Medical/Surgical Department
- Obtain Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- Partnered with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project could get reviewed by corporate for further recognition
Cohort Start Dates:
*Apply Today! Limited slots available.*