TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and womens services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Monitor Tech.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Provides continuous observation of telemetry monitors.
- Recognizes any arrhythmias.
- Documents monitor tracing.
- Communicates findings to nursing staff and physicians on a regular basis.