Nurse Technician Full Time
TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Nationally recognized as one of the best!
The Rehab Center at TriStar Skyline is Middle Tennessee's only CARF accredited acute inpatient physical rehabilitation program. Our program provides specialized and highly skilled physical rehabilitation services to patients with complex needs.
Rehabilitation begins early in the patient's recovery. A dedicated rehabilitation team consists of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and rehab nurses. Each patient's rehabilitation plan is individualized to help patients and their families achieve the best possible outcome and quality of life.
The 41-bed unit is one of Middle Tennessee's largest premier inpatient facilities featuring large, private rooms. Our team of board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians works with patients and their families every step of the way to get patients back to the quality of life they deserve.
Our Rehabilitation Program is designed to help people overcome the effects of a stroke or other debilitating injury or illness. The program combines physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, rehab nursing and neuro-psychology services under the direction of a physiatrist (physical medicine and rehabilitation physician). Education, disease management, diet, home set-up, social and emotional needs and home exercise programs are provided to patients and their families to help them manage their care and perform acts of daily living at home. Medicare and most private insurance plans cover some or all of prescribed rehabilitation services.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
is currently looking for a Nurse Technician - Rehab Department.
Shift: Nights, FULL TIME
- Assists with patient treatments.
- Cleans and maintains all equipment.
- Distributes Inpatient Rehab Therapy schedules and breakfast trays.
- Completes Inpatient Rehab 3 hour report.
- Completes Ancillary Charge Review.
- Supervises Inpatient Rehab lunch group.
- Applies CPM as directed.
- Assists with Fitness/Wellness Center as needed.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!