Patient Care Tech PRN
HCA has been recognized as a Worlds Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of todays life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
• Assist in the transfer, positioning, and transport of patients.
• Assists with turning over operating rooms between cases
• Performs terminal cleaning of surgical area.
• Maintains sufficient supply levels and orderliness of all equipment and supplies.
• Assists patients with urinals, bedpans, and emesis basins
• Assist with keeping waiting areas, lobbies, utility rooms, and patient care areas safe and clean for patients, visitors, and staff.
• Assist in monitoring and recording in environmental and equipment log. Answer phones and data entry.
• Uses equipment in safe and effective manner; reporting repairs to appropriate person.
• Competent and responsible in prevention of contamination and transfer of infection.
• Assist in sterile processing, as needed.