Registered Nurse (RN) - Endovascular
Parkridge Medical Center
has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanoogas best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the areas most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patients requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge to assess, plan, evaluate, and document care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum
- Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Communicates in a positive, effective manner at all times, with all individuals.