Intermediate Care Nurse
Utilizing advanced digital
technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital
provides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with emergency and pediatric emergency services, behavioral health inpatient and outpatient programs for ages 55 and older, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, OB-GYN and diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospitals advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
Cath Lab RN (Full-Time, Nights)
Nurse Critical Care
is a registered professional nurse who participates as an active member of the Nursing Team on the assigned unit/department. The registered nurse assumes responsibility for coordinating safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care for patients on the assigned unit/department. Principle responsibilities include participating in strategic planning, service delivery, program development, evaluation and implementation, budget and resource management, cost control, contract compliance and quality improvement. In addition, the registered nurse supports patient safety initiatives and quality improvement activities.
(including but not limited to :)
- The registered nurse may also work as a registered professional nurse in the capacity of Charge RN in addition to being a clinical nurse providing care for patients for an assigned time.
- The registered nurse maintains current competency with nursing skills required for the assigned unit/department, and demonstrates knowledge regarding Standards of Care and Standards of Practice in the assigned area.
- The registered nurse demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth & development over life span, and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of patient status, and to interpret the data appropriately to identify patient requirements specific to the patients age.
- The registered nurse remains calm in crisis and emergency situations, and directs staff members as appropriate.
- The registered nurse maintains professional and effective working relationships with all members of the Health Care Team.