Sr. LVN - Liver and Pancrease Transplant Surgery
|ResponsibilitiesThe Sr. LVN is responsible for enrolling and monitoring patients participating in assigned clinical drug trials. The SR. LVN will be responsible for ensuring that case record forms of all drug studies are completed on time. The Sr. LVN is directly responsible to the Principal Investigator and funding agencies. The Sr. LVN will represent the Principal Investigator in collaborations with funding agencies and different university departments.
Qualifications1. Knowledge of basic computer fundamentals
2. Ability to speak clearly and distinctly using appropriate English vocabulary and grammar
3. Ability to understand oral and written directives
4. Ability to read and write Standard English text
5. Ability to perform basic arithmetic computations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
6. Demonstrates an understanding of medical terminology and abbreviations
7. Ability to organize and prioritized work to complete assignments in a timely manner
8. LVN license required with IV and blood withdrawal certification listed on your license.