Registered Nurse (RN) Outpatient Surgery
Registered Nurse - RN
Outpatient Surgery / Day Surgery
Days with Call Rotation
City North Hills
is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Surgery RN is responsible for the nursing activities related to the
peri-anesthesia care of the patient experiencing a major and/or multiple
invasive procedure. The RN is an experienced resource person in all types and
phases of post-anesthesia care, and provides guidance to other licensed as well
as non-licensed personnel.
- Delivers indirect and direct patient care according to established standards, taking into consideration the age and risk factors of the patient.
- Possesses the knowledge and ability to use the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the care of the patient.
- Designs and coordinates the implementation of a plan of care to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Analyzes data to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- Uses sound nursing judgment in decision-making.
- Integrates and coordinates care across settings and among disciplines.
- Documentation is accurate, timely, concise and legible.
- Accesses information/documents on Meditech.
- Administers medication, IV therapy, blood and treatments in an effective and timely manner.