Registered Nurse (RN) PACU
Registered Nurse - RN
PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care
Days with Call Rotation
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO
$5,000 for eligible candidates!
The PACU RN
is responsible for the nursing activities in providing quality patient care.
- Delivers indirect and direct patient care according to established standards, taking into consideration the age and risk factors of the patient.
- Possesses the knowledge and ability to use the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the care of the patient.
- Designs and coordinates the implementation of a plan of care to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Analyzes data to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- Uses sound nursing judgment in decision-making.
- Integrates and coordinates care across settings and among disciplines.
- Documentation is accurate, timely, concise and legible.
- Accesses information/documents on Meditech.
- Administers medication, IV therapy, blood and treatments in an effective and timely manner.