Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit - Night Shift
Why We Like Working for Reston:
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Click here to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team.
Reston Hospital Center offers a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our 187-bed hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. Reston Hospital is the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for 3 consecutive years. Reston Hospital Center was recognized in 2011, 2012 and now 2013 for its performance on accountability measure data for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care. A caring organization, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community.
Additional Information about our PCU:
- 34-bed Progressive Care Unit
- Types of high acuity patients include: Telemetry, Stroke, Vent, Trach, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), and Chediak-Higashi syndrome (CHS)
- Self-scheduling System
- Growth opportunities involve being a part of Shared Governance councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders with a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals
12 hour shifts - Night Shift