Registered Nurse - RN - Critical Care Unit - FT Nights
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization