Patient Care Technician II (Nursing Student) - Orthopaedic - Medical/Surgical - PRN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Patient Care Tech - Orthopaedic - Medical/Surgical
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and womens services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Primary Services for patients admitted to Orthopaedics includes but are not limited to the following diagnosis:
- Orthopedic injuries and/or surgeries
- Neurologic diagnoses and/or surgeries
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Patient Care Tech - Orhtopaedic - Medical/Surgical
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Provides total hygiene care including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
- Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall and bathroom.
- Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
- Responds to call lights, requests from patient/family.
- Document vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
- Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
- Assists coworkers to meet patient care needs.