Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus - 2 yr exp - HCA employees not eligible
Registered Nurse (RN) - Adult Emergency Department
Full Time Nights
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Emergency Department at Centennial Medical Center:
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Advanced Stroke Center
- Separate dedicated Emergency Departments for Pediatrics and OB/GYN
- Telemedicine Technology
- Airstrip Cardiology
- Access to tertiary services of HCA's flagship hospital including advanced treatments in Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Neurology, Surgical Services, Behavioral Health, Wound Care, Plastics, General Medicine and Cancer Services.
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Adult Emergency Department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.