Registered Nurse (RN) Telemetry Full Time Days (rotating Weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN), Telemetry, Full Time, Days
Westside Regional Medical Center
We're always on the move. New technology. State-of-the art care. Campus improvements. You'll find it's an exciting time at Westside Regional Medical Center, a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Here, our 800 nurses and allied health professionals, along with 750 physicians, thrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
Westside Regional Medical Center is a member of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortunes list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Reporting to the Director of the Telemetry unit, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 52-Bed unit, 8 private beds. Some notable information about the unit:
- Skill mix: Clinical Leader, Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Patient Care Assistant, Lactation Consultant
- Patient Ratio: RN: 1:6 PCA: 1:13
- Telemetry patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis: cardiovascular
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). RN - Royal Blue ; PCA-Teal