Registered Nurse Surgery (OR RN) FT Days - Sign On Bonus Available
Registered Nurse - Surgery (OR RN)
The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director. The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Lees Summit Medical Center Hospital.
Sign-on bonus of $5,000
available for full or part-time RNs with at least 1 year of experience. Contact Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com with question.
About the Unit:
10 - 15 cases per day, all specialties outside of open heart and neuro surgery
Primary Specialties include: orthopedic/general and GYN
2 Davinci robots with our primary users being bariatric and colorectal surgeons
Monday - Friday hours, four 10 hour shifts, hours 630am to 5pm
Call is included, must be able to report to hospital in 30 mins of call
Call is on avg 4 weekdays per month, and on avg every 7th weekend(Sat/Sun)
Holidays - 1 major, 1 minor on rotational basis
The Top 3 Reasons Employees love working on this Unit:
- Culture of Department/Hospital
- Ability to give state of the art care
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City? Learn about living in
one of Americas Coolest City
Lees Summit Medical Center
Lees Summit Medical Center is a full-service hospital serving Lees Summit and surrounding areas. All services are supported by a medical staff of more than 300 physicians who represent more than 40 specialties. Lees Summit Medical Center has more than 500 highly trained staff members and 50 volunteers.
- Becker Hospital Reviews 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2015
- The Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval - Hospital Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® - 2014 recognition
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Honor Roll - Stroke Achievements Choice Award - Emergency Care Award