RN ICU PRN
Medical City North Hills
Registered Nurse- RN
Intensive Care Unit
PRN As Needed
Medical City North Hills is licensed for 164 beds and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. North Hills also has Disease Specific Certification by the Joint Commission for hip, knee, shoulder and cardiac service lines and we are a designated Level IV trauma center. Our specialty services and honors include being the first hospital in the U.S. to have a Cycle 4 Chest Pain Center and the first in North Texas to attain Cycle 5 accreditation. We have Primary Stroke Center certification by the Joint Commission and also specialize in total joint replacement and cardiac care. North Hills Hospital is a part of HCA.
We are currently looking to add an ICU RN to our team.
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts,
along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.