Registered Nurse (RN) Event at DoubleZero, Feb 8, Join Us!
Feb. 8 Emory Healthcare RN Hiring Event
Emory Healthcare is looking for dedicated and passionate RNs to join our world-class health care team at Emory University Hospital! And, because we believe world-class nurses deserve a compensation and benefits package that reflects that excellence, we've updated our compensation structure for nursing to better show how much we value the contributions of our nursing professionals.
From nurse resident to nurse manager (and every nurse in between), our new pay structure reflects our commitment to the quality, determination and professionalism of our nursing teams.
All that's missing is YOU! Join one of our nationally recognized teams in the following clinical areas:
- Acute care medical & surgical
Our teams are designed to let you thrive professionally and personally. With our transformational leadership team at the helm, our units offer:
- Safe and effective layouts to enable patient safety and nurse satisfaction.
- A strong commitment to teaching, including the ongoing professional development of our team members.
- Support for research and process improvement efforts.
- A nurturing, people-focused team environment that includes self-scheduling, team renewal rooms where staff can recharge and support of our employee wellness initiatives.
Bring a copy of your resume and come prepared to shine with one of our hiring managers. Find out what it means to be a member of #TeamEHC!
Thursday, February 8
5 - 8 p.m.
Double Zero Restaurant (in Emory Village, across from the old gates to Emory University)
1577 N. Decatur Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30307