Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Medical Unit
Valley Regional Medical Center - Brownsville, TX
Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) - Medical Unit
Shift: 7A - 7P, 3 days a week, rotating weekends
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center
proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
Valley Regional Medical Center
is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services, including:
- 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
- Open Heart Surgery
- Womens Services
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
is currently looking for a (CNA) Certified Nurse Assistant - Medical Unit
· The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) assists Licensed Nursing Personnel.
· The CNA assists patients with activities of daily living, providing basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assisting in maintaining a safe and clean environment.
· The CNA must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his/her unit.
· The CNA must assist the licensed nursing personnel in meeting the education, physical, and psychosocial needs of patients based on their age-specific needs.
· The CNA must involve the patient, parent, and family/significant other in the plan of care.
· Respond in a timely manner to requests for information or follow-up with physician, staff or patient issues.
· This represents the major duties and responsibilities of this position but is not to be construed as including every task inherent in this job.
· Employees are subject to reassignment of duties not specifically covered in their job description based on skill level, regulatory requirements and supervisor.