Registered Nurse (RN) Surgical Services
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)- Medical/Surgical Services
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, womens services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Centers Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.