Registered Nurse Emergency Services
Registered Nurse / RN
Emergency Room / ER
Work Schedule: Full Time Nights
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Delivers professional nursing care to all patients presenting to the ED;
- Performs triage assessment and acuity assignment;
- Follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care;
- Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions;
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice;
- Participates in coordination of care with ED management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services;
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation;
- Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders, oncologic, cardiac services, orthopedic disorders, and Trauma in the following age categories: adult, pediatric and geriatric populations.