Registered Nurse PRN (RN) Emergency Room (ER)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center -
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room
Clear Lake Regional
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the
services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Womens and Childrens Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
Clear Lake Regional Medical
is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER).
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patient
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting for treatment.
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for lab tests.
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening situations.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.