Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology - PRN
Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology Unit - PRN/Hours Vary
Terre Haute Regional Hospital
is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees.
Were more than a hospital, were a family!
- Tiered PRN Flexibility Program available - pay rate based on hours of commitment!
- Awesome educational resources, offering competitive pay, matching 401(k) plan, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
- Flexibility to Self-Schedule
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- 24/7 Trauma/Surgical Services and Level II Trauma Center Designation
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 5th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
Our 35-bed Medical and Oncology Unit offers exceptional care for patients being treated for a variety of medical conditions including COPD, Chronic Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and for those needing Radiation Therapy.
This position is designed to plan, assess, implement, and evaluate the ongoing delivery of care to assigned patients. Also performs nursing care in a holistic manner. Assists the management/charge nurse with responsibilities as needed.