TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Celebrating 45 years of providing quality healthcare to Nashville, Middle Tennessee and the surrounding region, TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular, imaging, neuroscience, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities. Round-the-clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. The TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill, TN, and surrounding communities.
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Surgery Attendant.
- Transports patients within hospital or other medical facility.
- Assists in identifying the need and applying first aid, life saving techniques or resuscitation as necessary.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.