Registered Nurse (RN)-Operating Room-Orthopedics Team Lead-$10K Sign-on Bonus
The operating room team at Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you have leadership experience as a operating room registered nurse and are interested in becoming a part of our surgical services nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. Were hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
Why Choose P/SL?
• Located in downtown Denver, we are the largest hospital in
Colorado and the only tertiary/quaternary care facility in a
• We render patient care to a wide range of patients from
several surrounding towns and states
• We embrace diversity and learning within our 18 OR
• Our staff appreciates our facility location, friendly physicians,
unique procedure mix
• We have a highly skilled team of Registered Nurses and
Surgical Technicians that make our operating room the place
to be whether youre a patient or an employee
Our Service Lines:
• Complex Orthopedics & Spine
• Orthopedic Oncologic
• Limb Preservation
• Complex Plastic Microvascular
• Liver/Kidney Transplant
• General Surgery
• Robotics - 3 da Vinci Xi
Medrobotics, least invasive
option for surgery
• Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Gynecologic Surgery
• Urogynecologic Surgery
The CNC is an RN who demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to his or her patients and to provide direction and supervisions to other staff caring for patients in his or her patient care department/unit. Delivery of care to patients is based on criteria that are specific to the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of that individual, depending on age and developmental level and on competence of staff assigned to that department. The CNC reviews patient care daily, visits patients regularly, making suggestions to improve care and becomes involved in the care of selected patients. The CNC organizes, coordinates, and facilitates patient care on her/his department/unit during all operating hours. The CNC performs delegated management duties, assigned by the Patient Care Director, which are consistent with her/his scope of nursing practice and competence. The CNC demonstrates an understanding of the budget process and staffing plan, implementing cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply management decisions. She/he participates in the interviewing, monitoring, coaching, evaluating and disciplining process. The CNC supports the mission, vision, and values, goals and objectives of Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical Center and the HealthONE organization.
The scope and complexity of the CNC position will vary based on the number of beds/visits/procedures in the department, acuity of patients, FTEs supervised, number of different medical staff and medical staff services involved, “normal working hours” responsibility or 24/7 responsibility, the activity level of admissions, discharges and transfers per day, and the education resources available.
Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
• We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
• We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
• We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
• We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity