Currently, we are seeking RN’s, LVNs, and high-level CPC - Medical Coding Specialists.
Nurse Coding -A key step in the medical billing process
- Emergency Groups' Office provides medical coding and billing services to emergency physician groups.
- The Nurse Coder will abstract the information from the provider documentation, and assign the appropriate diagnosis and procedure codes, thus translating the clinical narrative into billable codes.
- Assigned codes are used for physician reimbursement and to establish a statistical database for the company.
- We offer the following:
- On line training programs and in-services
- Work from Home programs
- Flexible hours
- Excellent pay & benefits (including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k , vacation and paid holidays)
Come Join Our Team
Explore this opportunity today:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to:
Emergency Groups’ Office
San Dimas CA 91773