Emergency Room Nurse
TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department
FT Mid Shift
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, youll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 - bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Womens Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.id
Our modern, 30-bed emergency center provides a high level of acute care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are prepared and trained for a wide variety of medical conditions. Over 50,000 patients come to us for their emergency needs each year. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Emergency Room at Cartersville Medical Center:
- Rapid assessments of patients with heart attack symptoms as well as the latest in heart care including clot-busting agents
- Rapid assessments of cardiac disease and trauma
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Expert treatment for patients of all ages, from children to older adults
- Convenient bedside registration to reduce wait times
- Helipad for air ambulances
Cartersville Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department - FT Mid Shift
- Emergency Room Nurses are responsible for working as a team with other emergency response personnel in all disciplines of emergency care to deliver high quality care in a fast-paced setting.
- Responsible for triaging patients, responding timely and making accurate decisions in order to provide stabilizing care to individuals in a crisis.
- Must be able to respond to emergencies while assuring open communication with patients and their families, as well as other emergency medical professionals to provide and ensure proper and accurate medical therapeutic intervention.
- Responsible for performing direct patient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation of all assigned patients, infancy through life span.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech