PACU Nurse PRN
HCA has been recognized as a Worlds Most Admired Company
in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call
will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
· Demonstrates necessary practical, technical, or specialized skills required for the role of the post-operative nurse in accordance with patient care and regulatory standards of practice. · Demonstrates proper airway management techniques, recognizes changes in patients condition that indicate anesthesia related complications · Evaluate patients utilizing approved scoring system, and provide patient teaching pertinent to all surgical procedures. · Display competency for patient care requirements that may include those of pediatric, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
· Additional specialty experience may be required as per facility practices (i.e. Pediatric, GI, etc.)
· Active RN license as required by state of employment.
· Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***Online Certification not accepted.
· Required valid ACLS Certification upon employment.
· PALS as required by facility.INDHUNT