Redmond Emergency Medical Services
Redmond Regional Emergency Medical Services
(EMS) operates three services in three counties; Floyd, Polk and Chattooga. As
a 911 EMS provider, Redmond provides primary coverage these areas with stations
located throughout our zones to provide maximum coverage and speedy response
Redmond EMS is looking for a Paramedic to join their Team!
Shift Details: PRN
- To provide quality BLS, ALS and emergency care to patients requiring EMS procedures in accordance with established Georgia Scope of Practice and protocols
- To provide safe and effective transportation of patients to and from predetermined locations.
- To ensure emergency vehicles and equipment are maintained and in a state of readiness at all times.
- This Employee shall perform daily duties at stations to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Employee must actively assure appropriate movement of vehicles to ensure zone coverage and low response times at all times.
- Employee shall actively communicate to other EMS staff and Command Staff to ensure effective communication across all levels.
- To set example and be a role model for other EMS personnel by not participating in poor behaviors, rather living the CARE values.
- Will be accountable to exemplifying excellent service behavior to patients, clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers, vendors;
- Show courtesy, personalized attention, respect, compassion and timely responsiveness to all customers at all times.
- Employee participates in regular drills and special events to assure adequate staffing and appropriate training for staff.
- Employee actively seeks out education opportunities and takes responsibility in maintaining personal and state mandated education needs within education policy guidelines