Registered Nurse (RN) Telemetry/IMCU Full Time Nights
Registered Nurse (RN), Telemetry/IMCU, Full Time, Nights
Plantation General Hospital
Named one of the nations Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in 2016 by The Joint Commission, Plantation General Hospital is a 264-bed, acute care hospital that has served Plantation and Central Broward County for more than 50 years. Our facility provides easy access to the vast resources of the HCA Hospital Network, which includes surgeons who excel in minimally invasive surgery with an intense focus in Women and Childrens Services. A Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and 2-year recipient of Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™, we are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, I-595 and I-95. Plantation General Hospital offers emergency rooms and intensive care units designated for children, pregnant women and adults. Our goal is to deliver the very best care to our communities and the patients we serve.
Plantation General Hospital is a member of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Reporting to the Nurse Manager of the Medical Surgical unit, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 47-Bed unit, 4 private beds. Some notable information about the unit:
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Patient Care Assistant, Unit Secretary
- Patient Ratio: RN= 6:1 PCA=12:1
- Telemetry/IMCU patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis: Telemetry Medical/GI Renal/ Pulmonary
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730) ; Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Navy Blue or White.
- Lifting Equipment: Arjo Hoyer Lift
- Major equipment used: Baxter IV, PCA pumps, Welch, Allyn dinamaps
- Unique equipment: Conversion from Hospira IV pumps to Baxter